вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

AYIESHA WOODS CRAZY DOWNLOAD

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved March 30, She appeared at several major Christian music festivals during mid, and soon afterward her second album, Love Like This , was released in September. Her musical style is a distinct mix of several genres, predominantly including pop , soul , urban and rock. ayiesha woods crazy

Uploader: Maukazahn
Date Added: 5 July 2009
File Size: 18.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98846
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ayiesha Woods - Wikipedia

Her musical style is a distinct mix of several genres, predominantly including popsoulurban and rock. Only tru de word by your spirit be directed So wods de world dema think what the want to Me only here to please e one me hafi answer to. Woods has also recorded and released a Christmas album entitled Christmas Like Thiswhich was released on November wods, Dema say dat a dis one a gwan of eh' deep end Because me na wanna follow de world and be different But I tell ya - when it's all said and done What can they say about me - but that I followed de word - and crzzy it literally So if ya mark me fi crazy - I don't mind 'Cause me ayoesha up a lifestyle all of the time So watch me if you want to - this on na gwan change!!

Woods guested on Women of Faith 's Revolve Tour, an annual conference for teenage girls, in February Woods is known for the hit songs " Happy " and " Big Enough " from her debut album. Ayiesha Woods grew up in a variety of cultures including the Bermuda locale, which has given her music a Caribbean and dancehall sound.

ayiesha woods crazy

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. After recording the album, Woods' first single " Happy " was released inand soon became a hit on Christian radio. Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. Ayiesha Woods to release her first album courtesy of Gotee". Retrieved August 23, I think I represent a lot of different styles of music".

After Caribbean Hour host Arnold Kelly played a few of Woods' songs for him, TobyMac obtained her contact info and called her as soon as he returned to the United States. Views Read Edit View history. Ayiesha Woods performing in January Only tru de word by your spirit be directed So let de world dema think what the want to Me only here to please e one me hafi answer to Dema think I crazy Because maybe I take thy word And I apply it literally Dema say dat a dis one a gwan of eh' deep end Because me na wanna follow de world and be different But I tell ya - when it's all said and done What can they say about me - but that I followed de word - and took it literally So if ya mark me fi crazy - I don't mind 'Cause me living up a lifestyle all of the time So watch me if you want to - this on na gwan change!!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Gotee Records manager TobyMac discovered her music while visiting Jamaicaand Craz was eventually signed onto the record label.

ayiesha woods crazy

Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. Throughout high school she sang in chorus and played ayiesh the school's band, sang harmony in her church choir, and learned to play instruments such as the guitarkeyboard and percussion. She appeared at several major Christian music festivals during mid, and soon afterward her second album, Love Like Thiswas released in September.

CRAZY - Ayiesha Woods -

This page was last edited on 13 Septemberat Archived from the original on 2 March She has released two studio albums on Gotee: Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir.

Archived from the original on 26 April The album's single " Happy " garnered popularity on Christian radio in the U. She was soon signed crzy his record label, and went in studio to record material for a new album. Retrieved March 30, After having an interest in musicianship and singing during her childhood, Ayiesha Woods released an independent album inWhat You Do to Meand went on to receive three Gospel Music Marlin Awards that year, including woodss Artist of the Year".

Ayiesha Woods

June 6, Label: Retrieved August 14, Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. I couldn't believe [it]. Archived from the original on 12 March By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий